SATURDAY & SUNDAY
Riebeek Kasteel Town Square
Sat: 09h30-17h00 | Sun: 09h30-16h00 | Cost: Free to Passport holders | Booking Required: No
The Square in Riebeek Kasteel is the exciting village meeting place where visitors can enjoy a country market with offerings from the Riebeek Valley and Swartland. Olives, craft beer and delicious food are just some of the products on offer.
• Entertainment for both adults and especially kids, with a funfair.
• Local performing artists performing "busking" live.
• Sunshine Radio broadcasting live from the Square.
• Tickets and information from the Riebeek Valley Tourism point on the square, and the offices alongside.
• The village centre is also the point from which to jump on a tractor for an easy ride to and from Het Vlock Casteel or a shuttle to Allesverloren, Pulpit Rock and Riebeek Cellars.
Riebeek Valley Tourism